Conference 2020

Due to the current health situation, the ANISG Committee has decided that we will not go forward with the meeting planned for August. Whilst the situation could well improve by then we are not prepared to risk either health or our finances until there is a return to normal (whatever that may be). 

At present we have no thoughts as to when the meeting will be rescheduled for, but if it occurs it will be well before NIR2021 in Beijing in October 2021.